Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dinner time activity....

It was role reversal .... Arnav held out animal flash cards and was asking Nitin to name each animal.

Nitin would answer and ask Arnav what does that animal eat…  i.e. explaining concept of herbivorous versus carnivorous..

After a couple of animals like zebra, bear, wolf, the flash card Arnav held up was of Caribou. Arnav didn’t know, but even Nitin couldn’t guess (I knew only because I had gone through all names before starting the game :)
Nitin’s response was – 'I don’t know this one'..

Arnav – puts a little finger on his head and says “Think with your brain” J

Then Arnav goes on to explain- “ hamare baal ke neeche brain hota hai… Jab hum khana khate hain  to brain ko power milta hai aur who fast chalta hai  J “

Nitin , I and Dadi were all flummoxed..

1 comment:

  1. Time to revive this blog! Long time. no post :)

    ReplyDelete